Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A phone call


James bond brought out his latest communicator model no 1000i and tried to make an "important" phone call to one of his girlfriends. Alas ! The call did go through but the phone was picked up by some one else. He did not hear anything from the otherend and thus he started the conversation.
"Hi, I am bond, James bond."

"What a coincidence ! I am bond too." The voice came from the other side.
Bond took a step back. It was not expected at all.

"Wow ! That's great to know. But probably you are aware that I am the most popular one on this earth"
"Who said so ? "
Bond got angry. So he tried to satisfy his ego.

"Everybody on this earth know me.I work for the government of England but I am truly global by nature of my profession as I need to carry out mission from Holland to Honolulu."

"May be thats true.But, don't even compare yourself with me. Your government has no other option than me. I save goverments and I make people richer. Thus everybody on this earth loves me"

James Bond tried his best for the last time to establish his superiority.

"Do you know I am the most dangerous living being on this earth ?"
"Yes I do. But may be your are unaware that I am the most secured one on this earth."

At this stage,James bond got curious about the stranger. So, he could not resist himself from asking the stranger about his(/her/its) identity.

The stranger said in typical bond style" I am bond, Gov bond. I do retire like you but I never get injured or killed. I have a maturity date but who cares. "

No comments:

Post a Comment